Anyone know what are the benefits of donating blood? Is there any of you donate blood? Let me tell you about the benefits
1. This is zakat on your health.
2. Chance that you are saving someone most in need of a liter of blood.
3. Do a comprehensive medical examination and assure you of your health for free.
4. Displacement of cardiovascular diseases.
5. 660 calories are burned every time you donate for slimming.
6. Reducing the incidence of cancer diseases.
7. Formation of new blood cells.
8. Regular blood donation helps you lose weight.
9. If you want to maintain a healthy heart, pancreas, and liver, you must donate blood because this process removes excess iron in the body, which is harmful to the heart, pancreas, and liver.
10. Of course, ages are in the hands of God, but a scientific study conducted on some blood donors and non-donors has shown that blood donors are in good health and have a longer life than those who do not.
Then it's a nice feeling, but you are sure that you saved someone's life somewhere most in needed.
Happy Friday everyone 😊.
#benefit #donation #blood #health #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #friday #fridaymood #likeforlikes #like4likes #likesforlike #follow4followback #follow #photooftheday #egyptianboy #mizofitlife